Thursday, September 3, 2009

Someone please help Glen Beck!

I know I tend to write a lot of things with a touch of sarcasm, and an attempt to be witty. I promise you, this is not one of those times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlLM5lCNJg

After watching some highlights (I admit to not sitting through the entire thing, I do find him to be quite vile),
I realized that this is clearly a mentally ill man. If this is not obvious to you, then please see a doctor.
Again, I'm not being sarcastic here at all. And I actually feel bad for Beck!

Mental Illness is not a joke. Millions of people suffer from it. I am beginning to believe that Ruper Murdoch
is taking advantage of a sick man. His show is a cleaned up version of those "Bum Fights" videos. Where
someone pays a desperate, and not all there, individual to do something humiliating for their own entertainment.

Someone Please, Help Glen Beck. Email him, write him, something, and ask him to see a psychiatrist.

I'm really not joking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married and I am a proud father. I have family that I love, and friends that are family. I am very opinionated.